Tweet using TwitterAPI WordPress
TwitterAPI for WordPress is now Available for download in the WordPress repository. This new plugin makes easy for the users to show their twitter feeds into their site. The plugin has a clean UI with customizable settings. Best will be usefull for displaying twitter widget or single tweets using tweet ids or show tweets in a page.
Tweet using TwitterAPI makes it easy for the users to show their twitter feeds into their site. This is a simple though powerful plugin. Customizable embedded Tweet colors from the WordPress admin interface. Customizable widget. You can choose a widget theme color, enable/ disable thumbnail, enable/disable touch, customize height of the widget, add follow button and many more.
However, some AWW’s. Before setting up the plugin you will need to go through the documentation as it can get confusing. The documentation is provided here.
Some Feature Highlights
- Simple UI not so complicated stuff here.
- Few themes
- Customizable widget settings
- Single Tweet id shortcode or use multiple tweet ids like twitter card
- Widget Images Popup
- Touch Scrollable for Widgets
- Responsive Design ( Though needs alot of work since i am not a good designer )
You can get this plugin from https://wordpress.org/plugins/tweet-using-twitterapi/ or search for Tweet using TwitterAPI directly in WordPress.
Contribute to Tweet using TwitterAPI
Tweet using TwitterAPI happily accepts contributions of code the community. These contributions are made in the form of Issues or Pull Requests on the Tweet using TwitterAPI repository on GitHub.
Issues are a quick way to point out a bug. If you find a bug or error in Tweet using TwitterAPI then please check a few things first:
- There is not already an open Issue
- The issue has already been fixed (check the develop branch, or look for closed Issues)
- Is it something really obvious that you fix it yourself?
Reporting issues is helpful but an even better approach is to send a Pull Request, which is done by “Forking” the main repository and committing to your own copy. This will require you to use the version control system called Git.
Installation through direct WordPress
- Goto Plugins
- Add New
- Search for Tweet using TwitterAPI
- Click on Install
Installation for a Zip file
- Goto this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/tweet-using-twitterapi/
- Click on Download
- Unzip the downloaded file somewhere.
- Copy the extracted folder to your wordpress/wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin from your Site
If you’re new to WordPress, please read the first steps WordPress. Enjoy!